Header Ads

ad

X22, On the Fringe, and more- June 22

 



Ever get that feeling of impending disappointment? Well, I'm getting that feeling today, because a yearly tweet that I've been dreading seeing all week went up earlier today:



The writing team always returns a few weeks before everyone else to get things set up. And as you can guess, I'm really not looking forward to filming getting under way again this year. Mainly because I don't want to turn back into that extremely desperate loser who'll believe anything and will look and beg for literally anything that looks like Hetty will be in the episode. Except I also know that if they're not filming, then there's zero chance of Hetty content. I hate those stupid catches. 😩😩

This is the part where I say 'but who knows, it just might be different this time', but I'm not going to. Because I can't even remember the last time I was ever right on that when it comes to this show.

Anyway, I'll be sure to let you all know whatever positive sounding details I get, however little and far between they may be! Because it's what I do.

Here's tonight's news: