Header Ads

ad

Supreme Court Upholds Concealed Carry for Unborn Babies! OPEN THREAD!


A momentous couple of days at the Supreme Court. The abominable and unconstitutional Roe v. Wade has been struck down, and with it all the extra-judicial obstacles my generation, and other generations of Americans have faced in protecting unborn life. But there is still more work that must be done before that happens. All the Court did today was a simple reversal of meddling undertaken by a previous Court. In that sense it has made the topic a neutral one at the federal level.

And unfortunately we do not have a Justice Department that is interested in enforcing federal laws against murder nationwide. This government is more interested in taking away people's right to self-defense than it is defending the most vulnerable among us.

We will see this in the days to come as evil democrats threaten to expand their unholy bloodshed into the streets once again. Good thing then that the Court also saw fit to protect the concealed-carry rights of New Yorkers, and other Americans by extension. We will need it.

But tonight, we celebrate. This is the first step in a long war against the forces of darkness and death, in the name of preserving innocent lives both born and unborn.

OPEN (and concealed carry) THREAD!!!


Post your memes and music if you got 'em, as well as anything thoughts you might have on this historic day.











I am the world that hides

The universal secret of all time 

Destruction of the empty spaces 

Is my one and only crime 

I've lived a thousand times 

I found out what it means to be believed 

The thoughts and images 

The unborn child that never was conceived 


When little worlds collide 

I'm trapped inside my embryonic cell 

And flashing memories 

Are cast into the never ending well 

The name that scorns the face 

The child that never sees the cause of man 

The deathly darkness that 

Belies the fate of those who never ran 


You got to believe me 

I'm talking to you 

Well I know it's hard for you 

To know the reason why 

And I know you'll understand 

More when it's time to die 

Don't believe the life you have 

Will be the only one 

You have to let your body sleep 

To let your soul live on 


I want you to listen 

I'm trying to get through 


Love has given life to you 

And now it's your concern 

Unseen eyes of inner life 

Will make your soul return 

Still I look but not to touch 

The seeds of life are sown 

Curtain of the future falls 

The secret stays unknown 


Just remember love is life 

And hate is living death 

Treat your life for what it's worth 

And live for every breath 

Looking back I've lived and learned 

But now I'm wondering 

Here I wait and only guess 

What this next life will bring




And another thing...

Clarence Thomas, my favorite Justice and now yours too, gave us the gift of more 2nd Amendment protections on his birthday. What a scholar and an gentleman. And with this ruling he's sent the corrupt democrats on the J6 Sham Hearings a very clear message...

Don't mess with Clarence Thomas' wife!







From a little light of love

I was born and in my cry, my cry

Was a little light of love

For the honoring of life

And the pharos of my soul

Is this light of love

Precious little light of love


There's a candle burning on

In the breezy shades of night

I keep up my faith and underset my hope

To call the realm of light

A treasure

Your shiver

In the middle of the shady desert

Brings on a field of light

In a light of love

Fairy light of love


Only one religion

Will lead us to the love we aim for

Over the dark illusions

Of the warring nations


And when the figure leads to power

The destruction glorified higher

And when the war is nearly over

How come the leader's held in highest honors


Would you die

For their lie

The greedy hunting cry


You rely

On your light

Little loving light


A little light of sole religion

Well a little light of love

A little light of soaring freedom

Just a little light of love

A little light of sole religion

Take this little light of love

A little light of love and freedom

Take me

A little light of soul religion

A little light of love and freedom




Believe it!