Header Ads

ad

Nostalgia break: Some gifs of our NCIS LA legend in her youth days

 


Who here could use a little nostalgia? ✋. Well, I got some for you all! 😉 All this month, I've been renting out old movies from the 80's and 90's that Linda was in so I could make gif sets of them. And I've decided to share some of them on here! Hope you enjoy them. :))


Eleni (1985). (Definitely the first time I've seen her kiss someone full on the lips!)






Waiting for the Moon (1987). (he's so pretty here. And she's in virtually the entire movie! 😁)









If Looks Could Kill (1991). (Her one and only time of playing the bad guy, if my memory serves me right. I know I should um, probably dislike her here, but I can't. Reasons: She's too hot, and there's some serious badass quality here that demands respect!! 😁😁💪 I say she's bad enough to be Hetty's evil sister, that is. If I knew for sure Hetty had siblings, and I don't. Yeah, shocker, I know.) (Did I forget to mention she's wearing a hot dress here and the thought of her being undercover as a stewardess is silly enough to make me want to somehow include in 1 of my future NCIS LA fanfics??)





Twenty Bucks (1993). (Definitely could give Deeks a run for his dough with the homeless person act!)

And I'll wrap this up with some recent NCIS LA gifs I made:





Okay, I got 1 more thing:


Old photo from Kindergarten Cop that I recently found.

Toodles! :)