Header Ads

ad

X22, Christian Patriot News, and more- May 16

 



There's literal no behind the scenes or promotional proof that Hetty was on set for the finale, yet I'm hoping that in next week's finale that she shows up and surprises everyone in the last few minutes based off a single sentence from a TV Guide issue that says that 'there will be a huge surprise that will have fans joyfully awaiting Season 14.'. Hetty surprising everyone is the only thing that I can think of that would perfectly fit that description. Yet, there's no hints of what that surprise will be by now, just baseless speculation. And I'm debating with myself if I should watch the finale live, an episode that I know I'm going to seriously dislike, just to see if I get what I want in the last few minutes.

If none of this is 'sheer desperation' mixed in with slight stupidity, then I have no idea what this is. Maybe an interview sometime this week will provide a hint of sorts, or the sneak peaks, but I doubt it. Just, is this a good idea? Or am I just fooling myself once again given how foolishly forgotten Hetty has been all Season?

Enough of that though. Jam packed night tomorrow with 5 state primaries. Here's tonight's news: