Header Ads

ad

X22, Christian Patriot News, and more- May 12

 



Gonna talk about my TV obsession for a bit here.

Whole lot of TV shows across CBS and NBC being axed today, most of all at The CW (the network that used to be the most friendly with letting shows end on their own, well. Before it got sold earlier this year.).

Did I lose any? Just 2 CBS comedies that I mainly just watched to pass time. Didn't really care about them that much. Besides, I'm barely keeping track of what I'm trying to watch anyways.

Everything else that was axed today: 98% were woke POS shows that obviously no one cared about to watch. 🤣🤣 #GoWokeGoByeBye

Usually I dread the week before the networks announce their new schedules because of the unexpected cancellations, but this year, I say just axe as many of these loser woke shows as you can! No one cares about them because we're all sick of these rotten agendas being shown on a daily basis!

Now, on to tonight's news: