Header Ads

ad

Hallmark may have just lost another mystery series due to wokeness

 



Hallmark continues to sink their ship with their woke agenda. From last week's new movie (a royal movie to be exact, the last place you'd expect to see wokeness!) having a gay uncle, to airing their trashy new gay movie over Easter weekend, how much lower can they go?

Well, their woke agenda may have just cost them another high rated mystery movie series.



 This is one of HMM's highest rated movie series, it has a big fan base, and it was widely talked about getting another movie due to the previous 1 ending on a big cliffhanger.

Well, that may not be happening because the female lead decide to leave. Here's her statement: (as given in the article itself):

"I wasn't going to say anything, but I want you guys to know, I love Mystery 101. I loved the people that I worked for, and with. It has nothing to do with my desire to do another one, or anybody’s desire to do another one, except for, the big boy, Hallmark. I think that they are probably going in another direction. I don't know. I'm not privy to that information."

Jill continued, "For my own peace of mind, I want to tell the fans of the show, I love the show. And, if I am ever given the opportunity to do another one, I certainly will. It has nothing to do with any of that. I just want you guys to know that. I haven't abandoned the ship. I wish I could give you more detailed information, but I don't have it."

She also added, "I do love the show. I love you guys for loving the show. And if we don’t come back, I just absolutely, from the bottom of my heart, wanna say thank you so much for the support of the show because that allowed everyone who was involved the opportunity to have so much fun on that show. I love Kris Polaha, he is like a brother to me. He’s like family to me now. We had a good run. And all I can say is thank you."


She concludes with, "I love you all and I hope everybody is doing well and getting ready to head into a very very amazing fun not-so-hot summer! Love you!" She ends with blowing a kiss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basically, she's saying that Hallmark's woke agenda is what caused her to leave. They were probably even going to try to insert the agenda in the series itself!

Will that last movie happen now? No idea. It'd be a real shame though if they don't because the fans don't deserve a cliffhanger ending.

But either way, just another example of how the woke agenda sinks big ships in all kinds of ways. (and I'm willing to bet I'll be hearing of Jill signing a deal with GAC Family in the coming months.)