Header Ads

ad

The Fall of the House of Zucker

Schadenfreude so thick, you can cut it with a knife.

Are you guys enjoying the whole CNN/Jeff Zucker dumpster fire as much as I am?

I gotta admit, this slow-moving train wreck is the best entertainment to come out of CNN in years.

Every time I go on the Internet or hop onto Twitter and I see another story about Jeff Zucker, I can’t help it, I feel like a kid on Christmas morning.

Does that make me a bad person? Well, I don’t care.

If enjoying the Fall of the House of Zucker is bad, then I don’t wanna be good.

Yesterday, Joe Pompeo from Vanity Fair reported that one CNN correspondent, Jamie Gangel said after Jeff Zucker announced he was resigning, she heard from four Democrats in Congress, including one from the January 6 select committee who, and I quote, “felt devastated for our democracy, because Jeff was not going to be around to make sure that CNN is able to do its job.”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

That’s for the peek behind the curtain, Jamie!

By admitting that Democrats were saying that kind of bullshit, Jamie Gangel confirmed that Jeff Zucker was the driving force behind CNN’s decision to act as the Democrat Party’s communications team. And with Zucker gone, Democrats are terrified, not because of “our democracy,” but because they’re afraid of what his loss will mean to them.

And to confirm that Zucker’s CNN was acting as the Democrat Party’s comms team, the New York Post reported yesterday that it was Zucker and his paramour who were coaching Grandma Killer Andrew Cuomo on his televised COVID briefings so he could come off as the Yin to Trump’s Yang.

I also got quite a kick out of John Nolte’s Breitbart report that CNN insiders want Brian Stelter to follow Zucker out the door. One insider told Nolte Stelter has been Zucker’s “water boy for years.”

It certainly would explain why someone with a face for radio was given such a plum on-air assignment. Like a good little Mini-Me, Brian Stelter did exactly what Jeff Zucker told him to do.

And, according to Nolte, that includes writing a preemptive hit-piece for his laughably-named “Reliable Sources” newsletter attacking the outlet Radar Online just one day before Radar broke the news of Zucker’s affair with Allison Gollust.

But for me, the best part of the Fall of the House of Zucker has been watching Fox News late-night host Greg Gutfeld’s segments on the story.

Like this one from Wednesday:

And this one from Thursday:


Now, I don’t expect CNN to pivot back to unbiased news coverage now that the House of Zucker has fallen. Because it can’t. Even without him there, too many of CNN’s people are fully committed to carrying water for the Democrat Party.

And just this morning, the CEO of CNN’s new parent company described CNN as “the leader in news to the left.”

So, no. CNN won’t change.

But that won’t stop me from squeezing out every ounce of Schadenfreude I can before this story fades into the background.