Header Ads

ad

Sunday Morning Quarterbacking: Coffee and The Origins of Covfefe

Sunlit7 op






I felt there had to be that one true absolutely undeniable fact, an inexplicable truth found that'd unquestionably lay the hammer down that covid was a planned event. Hours of scrubbing the internet, hours of reading materials led to nothing. Then, of all things, it was a comment I made on FB to an old high school friend that led to the discovery of that missing link. His reply back to me was ferritin is iron, iron is FE on the mineral chart. I replied interesting. What I had told him was I was going to looking at some vaccine development stuff using ferritin. When I signed off I dug around a bit, I thought if I could connect these things together I'd take out the biggest scammer in this whole game.

Last night after signing off the internet by mind was racing in all sorts of directions. New news, new data, new information but all things that lead in the same directions or I couldn't make a connect with in the many hours of searching. I got up this morning and I said to myself that as much as I don't feel disciplined today to read hours of scientific papers humanity is running out of time here, it's the only thing you haven't checked, you need to sit down and focus on trying to make that connection.

Like I said I had done a bit of preliminary work trying to relate FE to something, first up was where I'd heard the word the most...Trump, as in FE FE, then it was off into Sanofi, yes there were a couple vital dates of things that occurred around the times he mentioned covfefe that connected with Sanofi. They are still vital points overall, two separate incidences but it still came in as FI FI not FE FE. I had already scrubbed Sanofi's site the other day for clues so I knew it was time to hit the scientific paperwork. It would be there that I found my bingo.

Now I could spend hours trying to explain this in scientific terms but I could prevail at getting my point across just as easily as asking people to think of your ferritin within your cells as like a wind up wrist watch. You open the watch and you'd see interconnecting functions that interact with each other to keep the watch going. Now you say to yourself this is the most intricate operating system I've ever seen, if the ferritin within my cells operated this way on a cellular level through out not only my entire body but the whole living kingdom on earth that's an incredible god given creation. Now say your of a scientific mind and you start to wonder how can I manipulate this system, in this case I'll just put as "whether for good or bad". You got the watch in your hand and wondering how can I splice into this intricate, delicate process to gain something out of it without interrupting it's initial god given intent upon the body.

Of course this would take years of studying the system and how it operates. If you found an avenue you could manipulate it would take years more of experimenting before you could get to that miraculous moment of announcing that you finally found your FE FE moment. Because that's exactly how your ferritin systems works, on FE FE's. If your plan was to find a way to produce and regulate antibodies like your system produces and regulates the distribution of iron, if that viral invader would be a corona virus you'd like to produce and regulate antibodies with than you'd be at your Covfefe moment. Let's take a moment and have a look at the ferritin system.

th (4).jpg

This is how your ferritin system regulates the iron in your body. There are twenty four different subunits that, lucky for the scientist, operate on nanoparticle proteins. Ferritin is intracellular protein that stores iron and releases it in a controlled fashion. Ferritin, a globular protein complex consist of 24 protein subunits forming a hollow nanocage with multiple metal protein interactions. The activity that occurs is called ferroxidase, that is the conversion of iron from the ferrous Fe2 stage to ferric the Fe3 stage. A regular little manufacturing facility that produces, regulates and releases iron into the body. As an extra bonus you notice that ferritin concentrations increase drastically in the presence of an infection or cancer. Endotoxins are an up-regulator of the gene coding for ferritin, which cause the concentration of ferritin to rise. In contrast, organism such as pseudomonas, even though possess endotoxin cause plasma ferritin levels to drop significantly within the first forty eight hours of infection. The stores of the infected body are denied to the infective agent, impeding it's metabolism. Now as the crazed mad scientist that you are you would notice your subunits that have no iron in them, those ferritins are called apoferritin. Let's take a look how they align together.

th (2).jpg

As the mad diabolical scientist that you are you proclaim to yourself "it's just an empty nanocage, how can I possibly manipulate it to function as my own personal antibody producer". Then you set forth for years trying to manipulate this:


th (1).jpg

Full of all this:

pharmaceutics-13-01621-g003.jpg

Until it starts to function like this:

th (3).jpg

Only in viral terms though. You throw together some eye of newt ingredients, throw in some graphene oxide because, well, the environment is rather metallic and things just aren't sticking like they should, you throw in some HIV glycoproteins to stabilize the S spike protein head, head to the phone and call a major pharmaceutical company to buy out the companies who helped you along all those years and once all the acquisitions are in place you put a call into the man and tell him it's time for a call out of Covfefe! It's been repeatedly reported that only a few people really knew what Covfefe meant. I am sure the next thing those few people did was call their investor.

In May of 2018 Trump referenced the word again. It was a busy preparatory month in the final acquisition squeeze out of Ablynx by Sanofi and Trump signing the right to try law that gave terminal people the right to try investigational drugs. So it comes as no surprise being the stable genius he is he'd throw out he heard covfefe after watching the auditory illusion video where people were being asked if they heard Yanny or Laurel. When he says he loves the illiterate you can honestly take that at his own words.

I've tried for weeks to share the information I gathered on Trump, he's the one who militarized medicine during a national emergency, he was the one who re-formatted the public health departments across the country to enable them to gear up for genetics, genome, mRNA technology and informatics to gather all the new information that would be coming in, he let in stand in the Cares Act that there'd be no reimbursement for medical coverage if hospitals didn't use emergency authorized drugs and gave insurers the same rights of refusal, some of those same drugs in the experimental stage of your right to try that he signed into law. I've told people about his investment in the AstraZeneca vaccine, that he's invested with Sanofi for the first combination covid/flu shot, which by the way if you go through the listed links they make mention they've found plenty of room in that tiny apoferritin to one day be able to deliver multiple vaccines in one shot. Like one investor was quoted as saying "stock prices are a snapshot of the future". Now I've presented irrefutable evidence the definition of covfefe, antigen in, antibodies out using the ferritin intercellular system of your body and he stood right up there and told you before the virus even got here, then had the gull to mock you when he implied he was hearing something but it wasn't Yanny or Laurel.

You may be asking yourself why he'd do it. I know I often ask myself the same question many times. I think I finally found my answer to that too. You have to go back to a conversation he had with Bill O'Reilly prior to becoming president when asked why Bush or Obama didn't get tough on China or OPEC, Trump's reply to that was:

Because they don't have the capacity to do it, let me tell you something, maybe they are not smart enough, maybe they are not tough enough, maybe they don't have the right ingredient to do it. (2:15) 


information & quotes gathered for this post came from the following links: 

.ncbi.nlm.nih.   gov/pmc/articles/PMC8540537/

/en.wikipedia   .org/wiki/Ferritin

https://www.

realclearmarkets. com/articles/2020/04/09/the_new_york_times_baseless_insinuations_about_sanofi_trump_and_hydroxychloroquine_488642.html#!