Header Ads

ad

My predictions on the NCIS franchise Paleyfest panels

 



In case I forgot to mention, all 3 currently running NCIS's will be having a joint panel at Paleyfest LA in April. It's where the cast and producers gather with an audience of fans to talk about the show, and answer questions, and even screen a upcoming scene from an episode.

Before I give my predictions on what I think will come out of it, a little history to go through:

This will be LA's 3rd time at Paleyfest. 1st time was back in 2015, 2nd time was in 2017.

I did some research a while back on what went on at both of those panels, and I was really impressed and amused at what I saw. 

2015


2017

My thoughts on seeing the pics and interviews from both panels: 'These people are all lovable dorks and I love them so much!! 😍😍'.

Sadly, I don't expect that coming this time around.

Here are my predictions on how I think the panels will go:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NCIS Hawaii's panel will be an embarrassing woke fest promoting their 'EXTREMELY HOT GAY COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!' to utter death. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

NCIS's panel will be the only one that I enjoy.

And NCIS LA? Here's a small idea of how I'll 'enjoy' it:

Take 1 small guess at whose name is left out of this list. Just 1 small guess.

I fully predict and expect it'll be an extremely puke worthy expose on how 'PROUD' everyone is of how much the show has changed and how much they are '1 big VERY HAPPY family!!!' 🙄🙄 (Even though every 'change' that has been done to this show has done nothing but damage it and more and more fans would rather complain about it then actually pretend to enjoy it!!) And if there's any episode screenings, it'll be of an episode I'll be all too proud to not watch. And if there's any questions asked, they will all be pre screened in advance and the answers will only benefit the idiots who want to live in their fantasy bubbles where this show is still remotely good. No serious questions like 'WTH is Hetty' or 'Why has Densi turned so bad' (and if they are asked, the answers won't be believable, because you know, everyone has to pretend to be this big happy family on and off set even though they have probably completely abandoned their best actress without explaining why!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬)

And if this looks like I'm being way too cynical, well. I have a lot of reasons to be cynical when it comes to this show, because too many unanswered questions makes everyone looks like they're trying to hide something scandalous! 

The panel takes place on April 10. If I end up being right on some or all of these predictions, you might want to pour yourselves some expensive drink for cynicalism. 🍷