Header Ads

ad

OT Thread: It's freezing, and we're probably bored. So let's dig in!

 

All, the, stinking, time. WHEN, when will I finally know when she's coming back?! (it's pretty sad that I've been saying this since late 2018 when I should've been able to stop saying that after Season 10.)

It's been a little while since there's been an OT thread here. And since it's the weekend when a lot of us are probably trying to think of something to do, and it's freezing out, figured now was a good as time as any for a OT thread!

I'll start off:

Politics doesn't depress me these days, mainly because I have good friends keeping me optimistic. If I do end up in one of my bouts, it's usually because of 1 of these reasons:

Missing Hetty

Tired

Bored

Or just simply having 1 of 'those days'

I get through.

Also:


Dude, just how hot did she look back in the 80's and 90's?! Like, 🔥😍

Before I get any weirder (😂), have fun down below!