Header Ads

ad

More Fun with the Cuo-Bros

Here’s a couple more ‘shop images featuring the Cuomo brothers.



Yesterday, I did a few Photoshops of old TV shows starring the Cuo-Bros now that they’re both looking for something to do. And today I’m adding a couple more.

A commenter at Patriot Retort’s Facebook page suggested putting the Cuo-Bros in “Fantasy Island.”

Honestly, I’m embarrassed I didn’t think of it first.

You have to admit, it’s a perfect show for these two. Chris as Tattoo and Andrew as a creepier Mr. Rourke.

Cuo-Bros in Fantasy Island

You can almost hear Mr. Cuorke saying, “Come, let me feel your soft Corinthian leather.”

It’s amazing how many pictures there are of Andrew Cuomo looking incredibly creepy.

I almost did them as the Dukes of Hazard, but it wasn’t working out the way I wanted, which is a shame, really. I wanted to change it to the Dicks of Hazard just for the Cuo-Bros. And when the image fell apart in the making like a badly mixed soufflé, I decided to settle for a send-off of “CHiPs.”

Cuo-Bros in DiCKs

Any old how.

Say, did you hear that Chris Cuomo got his book yanked?

Yeah, Harper Collins had planned to publish Chris’ book “Deep Denial” (how perfect is that title), but yesterday announced that it wouldn’t be moving forward with it.

It must burn Chris that his book got scrapped while Andrew raked in $5 million for his stupid book about what a great job he did on the COVID pandemic.

“Deep Denial” (man, I just can’t get over how perfect that is) was supposed to be released in the fall of 2022.

But given it was supposed to be a book about the pandemic during the Trump years, it would’ve been old news by the time it came out, so it’s probably for the best that Harper Collins pulled the plug.

Maybe instead the Cuo-Bros could co-write a book. Hell, they could even keep Chris’ title “Deep Denial.”

I don’t know. While it’s been fun making these Cuomo brothers TV shows, I have to admit that this Godfather image of mine is still my all-time favorite: