Header Ads

ad

Dr. Robert Malone Permanently Suspended from Twitter Platform


Dr. Robert W. Malone MD, MS, has been permanently suspended from the Twitter platform for violating acceptable speech rules related to COVID-19.

The larger issue is not related to Twitter’s individual and arbitrary rules, but rather all Americans should consider that communication about COVID-19 is being restricted by various compliance officers operating on behalf of the state. We are living in a communication era of Orwellian proportions.

We are also entering into a very dangerous phase in our national history.  People are eyes-wide-open to the vaccine propaganda, messaging and inherent conflicts from officials in the institutions of government and health.

While it may sound like a good outcome to have massive numbers of Americans awaken to their new reality, and that outcome results in a complete collapse in confidence with government officials, the downstream consequence of such severe destabilization comes at a much higher cost than the virus itself.

Dr. Malone can be found on the Substack platform where he shares the following message:

We all knew it would happen eventually.

Today it did. Over a half million followers gone in a blink of an eye. That means I must have been on the mark, so to speak. Over the target. It also means we lost a critical component in our fight to stop these vaccines being mandated for children and to stop the corruption in our governments, as well as the medical-industrial complex and pharmaceutical industries.

So, please spread the word – share this on your own twitter feed or whatever social media venue you wish.

My Substack sign-up is: AVAILABLE HERE

Substack is absolutely the best way to see my writings. I appreciate everyone’s support in signing up for my newsletter. It truly matters to me.

Other social media links are:

https://gab.com/RobertMaloneMD
https://gettr.com/user/rwmalonemd
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rwmalonemd/

My website is:
www.rwmalonemd.com

Traditionally, the telegram account with my handle (rwmalonemd) is run by a someone else – it is not my own account. They have done a good job auto-posting from twitter and I have personally thanked the person who does this (I only have one of me and getting scientific knowledge and info pushed out is critical in this battle). It has 100,000 followers. Not sure how that will work now…

Tomorrow I am on the Joe Rogan show (I don’t know when it will air, probably tomorrow maybe)? Please spread the word that you can see me there next!

Robert