Header Ads

ad

We’re getting crushed on purpose

Biden’s policies are blowing up the economy and it’s all by design

Hey, gang. Once again, I apologize for being so sparse in posting here. On November 1st, my daily workload for my freelance job was increased. That’s a good news/bad news kind of thing. On the plus side, I am earning more money which is a big benefit now that we’re getting crushed by Biden’s inflation. The downside is, it leaves me less time to devote to writing for Patriot Retort.

Couple that with my ongoing battle with Lupus, and you can understand why it’s been tough for me to balance my job, Patriot Retort, and other responsibilities. I’m hoping I’ll settle into the new workload soon so I’m able to better manage my time. But for now, I am sorry that it’s taken me away from here so much.

Speaking of Lupus, I’ve been mighty stiff lately mostly because the cold makes Lupus a bit touchy. But with energy prices where they are, I’ve been keeping my thermostat at 58 degrees. Yeah, it’s a might nippy in here. But even with the increased income from my job, I don’t want to pile higher heating bills on top of my already higher grocery bills.

Up until about four months ago, my average weekly grocery store bill was between forty and forty-five bucks. And it’s been about that for years. But not anymore. Now the weekly average is around $67. Last week I had to pay over eighty bucks on a week’s worth of groceries.

Let’s go Brandon!

But apparently, I shouldn’t be complaining about it. According to MSNBC host Stephanie Ruhle, I can afford the increased prices “just fine.” And if anybody knows what I can afford, it’s gonna be some nitwit MSNBC host who couldn’t pick me out of a line-up if her life depended on it.

We’re being crushed under these rising prices and increased inflation, but according to Stephanie, we should quit our bitching. Home values are higher, Stephanie said. So apparently I’m supposed to sell my house in order to afford to heat it. How about you get bent, Steph.

Or, maybe I should take Bloomberg’s advice to not spend so much money and learn to be happy with less. See Bloomberg thinks that the supply chain crisis and empty grocery store shelves wouldn’t be such a big deal if we didn’t have such high expectations. It’s are our fault don’t you know. Not Biden’s policies. Nope. It’s all our fault.

This all reminds me of the early Obama years. Remember that? Unemployment was up around ten percent so the media started playing up what a good thing unemployment was. They even called it “funemployment.”

We should be happy with less. And darn it! Having less should make us happy.

Meanwhile, the Biden administration is pushing the narrative that rising gas prices are a good thing because it will force Americans to come to accept Biden’s “clean energy options.”

Yeah. This is all by design.

We’re not getting crushed by Biden’s disastrous economy by accident. They’re crushing us on purpose.

And the beatings will continue until our opinion of their Green Agenda improves.

Then, once we’re beaten down and tenderized, their Green Agenda will be able to crush us even more.

You know, I thought Obama was bad. And he was bad. But the Biden administration makes Obama look like Calvin Coolidge.

They’re willing to destroy our economic freedom and prosperity to get what they want. They don’t care that we’re getting crushed in the process. They don’t care about the long-term damage they are doing.

I genuinely despise these people. Every last one of them. From Biden to Congress to the condescending propagandists in the media. I despise them all.

Okay, my bitch session is over. I’ll leave you with a couple of clips from Jesse Kelly’s show “I’m Right.” The first is from yesterday. The second is from a recent interview Jesse did with author and former investment banker Carol Roth that is an absolute must-watch.