Header Ads

ad

Build Better Memes

US Dept of Transportation gives us example #209,589 of “The Left Can’t Meme.”


You’d think the government could build better memes. Especially now that they’ve given themselves another $1.2 trillion in spending.

But you’d be wrong.

The US Department of Transportation tweeted this out on purpose:

I could crap better memes

Good heavens. That’s just awful.

What makes it especially bad is whoever made this stupid meme was paid to make it.

I could crap better memes.

Here, let me show you:

Build Better Memes

Even someone with zero training who just downloaded the free Photoshop Essentials could make better memes than that infrastructure meme.

How many examples of “The Left Can’t Meme” are Democrats going to hand us on a silver platter?

Remember that hideous meme Kamala’s campaign created?

Remember that embarrassing “I’m on Team Joe” meme?

Those were bad to be sure. But this stupid infrastructure meme is way worse because someone was paid by our tax dollars to make it. Shouldn’t people paid to meme be able to make better memes?

Well, in this case, no. Because the only people who know how the hell to meme don’t get hired by Democrats.

Plus, that infrastructure meme is so bad, you can’t create mocking versions of it.

Pajama Boy? Now that was an excellent bad meme because, as you can see above, it’s oodles of fun turning it into better memes. I’ve done so many versions of the Pajama Boy meme, I’ve lost count.

Off the top of my head, I’ve done Beto as Pajama Boy, also Michael Avenatti, plus the real-life Pajama Boy Jon Ossoff, and that Antifa guy with the really long neck.

There’s no spin-off benefit to this infrastructure meme. None.

Update:

I stand corrected. I can make better memes from the infrastructure meme.