Header Ads

ad

Meet the Oberlin College Student Council

They treat the entire country like one gigantic college campus.



I’ve said before that the Biden Administration is more suited to run the Oberlin College Student Council than a Constitutional Republic. And while I tend to indulge in hyperbole from time-to-time, on this score, these idiots seem to be going out of their way to prove me right.

Have you been to the grocery store lately? A basic package of bacon that a year ago sold for about six bucks now costs nearly thirteen dollars. I’ve had to stop buying beef entirely because the price per pound is through the roof. I’ve switched to buying ham steaks that I divide into four smaller ham steaks and freeze for safe keeping.

Gas prices? Forget about it. Even the DC branch of the Oberlin College Student Council is admitting that home heating prices are expected to be significantly higher this winter.

Over the last month, empty shelves in my local grocery store have increased in number. A month ago there were just some gaps here and there. Last week when I went shopping whole sections were empty.

Meanwhile, there is another massive “caravan” of foreign nationals making its way to the border. China is beating us in the race to develop hypersonic missiles.

And what is the DC branch of the Oberlin College Student Council focused on?

VP of the Oberlin College Student Council

Funny how this moment isn’t calling for getting the fucking supply chain resolved, securing our southern border, restoring US energy independence, or putting an end to the massive government spending that has ballooned inflation and sent prices skyrocketing.

Just how thick is the bubble that surrounds these two hapless fuck-wits anyway?

You should read their stupid “strategy fact sheet.” It contains all the buzzwords you would expect from thin-skinned campus social justice warriors. It’s all based on the “intersectional” identity politics bullshit those campus idiots love so much.

And everything they want to accomplish is not in any way grounded in reality, nor is it anything the Executive Branch of the United States government should be doing to begin with.

It’s just straight-up garbage.

These people aren’t in any way interested in governing a constitutional Republic. They treat the entire country like one gigantic college campus.

I freaking hate these people. I hate them so much.

I don’t know about you, but I need a little trademark Jesse Kelly humor to get me through the rest of the day.

Meet the Oberlin College Student Council