Header Ads

ad

Thoughts on NCIS and NCIS Hawaii's premieres

 





Just got around to watching NCIS and NCIS Hawaii, and here are my thoughts (WARNING: spoilers ahead.):

NCIS:

I really feel bad for Gibbs.

Katrina Law is a good new addition to this show.

This was a really good premiere. And I'm looking forward to the rest of the Season.

NCIS Hawaii:

Well, I've seen my fair share of rough looking pilots, and this wasn't the worst one I've seen.

The good:

I was raised in a good family, so family vibe is very important to me. It was nice to see that shown here.

I was kind of getting a Hetty like vibe from Jane.

Jane and Joe? I can see them as a potential couple.

Hetty and Jane would be great pals if there was ever a crossover.

The bad:

That disgusting looking so called 'kiss'? Completely forced and awkward, and you can't convince me otherwise.

I'm a girl, so seeing positive girl power is nice. But here, it felt a bit overwhelming and obnoxious.

The lack of humor bugged me a bit. (I'm too used to seeing silliness on NCIS and NCIS LA!!)

All in all: I'll stick with this show because I've seen shows with awkward looking 1st episodes improve overtime, but if I'm going to like this better then New Orleans, it's going to have to really step up it's game.

One last bit: If there's anyone who watched NCIS Hawaii live, there was a 10 second teaser promo for NCIS LA. Which was nice, just hope there's a longer trailer soon.