Header Ads

ad

My very first post

Hi! I'm Maria, and this is my very first post as a guest poster!

I was feeling really low, then Rata came along and offered me an invite to post on this site. I'm very honored to have the opportunity to post on this great site.

Here's what you can expect from me:

I know that this is mostly a political site, so I'll post the occasional political post.

I'll also post stuff that I like, like stuff about TV Shows I like to watch, and the occasional 'Opinion' post.

My Disqus name is 'The Ultimate Fangirl'.

You can also find me on Tumblr at @blogger360ncislarules. I also run my own Disqus Off Topic threads on some posts. Here's the link: https://blogger360ncislarules.tumblr.com

I also have accounts on 2 popular fanfiction sites: Fanfiction.Net and Archive of Our Own. My name on both is 'OPS Manager'. I post a lot of good stories on there.

I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

-Maria