Header Ads

ad

Holy Moses, Cuomo is resigning!


To avoid impeachment, Cuomo pulls a Nixon.


Wow. I have one more reason to call Andrew Cuomo New York Nixon. Just a short time ago, Andrew Cuomo announced he is resigning from office rather than risk getting impeached.

Sounds familiar.

Holy Moses, Cuomo is resigning!

I confess Cuomo resigning was not at all what I expected. If you had told me a week ago that Cuomo would resign, I would have laughed my ass off. I sure didn’t expect it when I wrote about Letitia James’ explosive report last week.

But yesterday when I saw reports that Cuomo was trying to stop impeachment by agreeing not to run for reelection, I started to wonder if Cuomo resigning was in the cards.

And apparently it was.

Good grief what a maudlin load of BS. Even in resigning Cuomo has to go before the cameras to give a repeat of his Emmy-winning performance as the Super Caring, Loving Daddy of New York.

He loves us. Gak. Go shit in the ocean you piece of crap.

Cuomo isn’t resigning because he doesn’t want to be a distraction. He’s resigning because, like Nixon, he doesn’t want to run the risk of getting impeached.

Of course now New York is stuck with a super-Leftist Lt Governor Kathy Hochul. So I won’t be bursting into glorious song over this. Happy days are definitely not here again. At least not yet. If Lee Zeldin wins in 2022, I’ll happily burst into glorious song.

Man, I can’t get over that syrupy resignation announcement.

Anybody else notice his voice was like three octaves higher than usual? Was Kathy Hochul under the table squeezing his balls?

Even with the phony-baloney “I love you” talk, this sounded like a hostage video.

Ah, well. On the bright side, after over ten miserable years of bad governance and corruption, I can’t say I’m unhappy that Cuomo is resigning. But New York is still in the iron death grip of the Democrat Party. And until that changes, with or without Andrew Cuomo in the governor’s mansion, New York is still screwed.