Header Ads

ad

What a Drama Queen


AOC thinks she’s being Single White Femaled 
by Marjorie Taylor Greene



I know. I know. I haven’t posted a damn thing since Monday’s column about drama queen Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claiming going through the riot on January 6 was like serving in war.

My apologies for the absence. My workload for my new job increased this week – which is good for me. But it cut into my available time. Plus, I had to go see my regular doctor yesterday to get yelled at.

So imagine my surprise yesterday afternoon when I discovered that Drama Queen Alexandria is starring in yet another “Made for the Movies” psycho-drama – this time involving Georgia Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene.

The Drama Queen from the Bronx wants to file a restraining order against Congresswoman Greene for “verbally attacking” her.

Apparently what prompted this exercise in dramatic overreaction is a couple weeks ago Marjorie Taylor Greene shouted “Hey Alexandria” twice to get her attention as AOC left the House chamber.

Yelling “Hey Alexandria” is AOC’s idea of getting Single White Femaled?

Who knew you could get a restraining order on someone for shouting “hey” at you?

My neighbor better watch out. Next time she shouts over the fence “Hey Dianny!” I’m slapping her with a restraining order.

Okay, there’s more to it. Taylor Greene then caught up with AOC and demanded to know why she supported terrorist groups like Antifa, BLM and Hamas, and again challenged her to a debate.

See, back in April Marjorie challenged AOC to a debate on the Green New Deal, but Ocasio Cortez chickened out.

Rather than respond, AOC just kept walking.

“For me, this isn’t even about how I feel,” the simpering drama queen told reporters after the so-called “incident.” “It’s that I refuse to allow young women, people of color, people who are standing up for what they believe, to see this kind of intimidation attempts by a person who supports white supremacists in our nation’s Capitol.”

Reeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Ah, yes. She isn’t doing this for her; she’s doing it for others.

Yeah. She’s such a giver.

Did she really accuse MTG of supporting white supremacists?

Seems to me Marjorie Taylor Greene has a stronger case to sue AOC for defamation than AOC has for filing a restraining order.

And come on! Intimidation attempts?

By yelling “Hey Alexandria?” By trying to get her to agree to a debate that AOC initially agreed to but chickened out?

I guess we shouldn’t be surprised that Alex thinks that amounts to intimidation. She is, after all, the same gal who thinks she survived a war by hiding in a bathroom in an entirely separate building when a mob of selfie-snapping goofballs rushed into the Capitol.

If I had to guess, the purpose of AOC’s drama queen move here is to twofold.

First she wants to give Democrats another reason to single out Marjorie Taylor Greene in order to use her to smear every Republican in Congress.

But more importantly, AOC really, really doesn’t want to debate MTG.

What better way to avoid debating a fellow member of Congress than to file a restraining order?

I bet Kamala wished she thought of it back before Tulsi Gabbard destroyed her in that Democrat debate.

Fellow Democrat Drama Queen Speaker Pelosi told reporters two weeks ago that the Ethics Committee should investigate Greene for “verbal assault and abuse.”

Verbal assault. Good heavens, these people.

For her part, Greene seemed somewhat amused by it all.

In remarks to reporters on Capitol Hill after the alleged “Hey Alexandria” incident, Greene denied “screaming” at AOC.

And you know what? I believe her. AOC is a freaking drama queen. You speak sternly to her and she thinks it’s an act of war.

With regard to the ethics complaint, Greene said, “No, she doesn’t need to file ethics violations or whatever she’s doing. That’s reacting like a child. Adults are able to debate policy.”

I might think MTG is a bit of a loon, but you have to admit, she’s got AOC’s number.

To tell you the truth, I’m a little surprised that even someone as thin-skinned as Alexandria is taking it to the level of filing a restraining order. I mean, I know this girl loves drama and being a Victim, but getting the legal system involved just to play out your performative shtick is a tad over the top even for her.

Of course the problem here is the Democrat leadership isn’t even sure what the logistics would be, let alone the legality, for one Congresswoman to file a restraining order against a colleague. But I’m sure they’ll give it a go because they’re all self-important idiots.

It’s all so over-the-top and moronic.

Frankly, rather than granting Alexandria a restraining order, perhaps a judge should order her to undergo a psych evaluation instead.

What a Drama Queen