Header Ads

ad

The only way I’d kiss Kamala is with a mask on

Mask Theater has become Theater of the Absurd.



A brief video made the rounds on social media yesterday showing “First Gentleman” Doug Emhoff kiss Kamala Harris when both of them are masked.

The Biden Administration’s mask theater has officially reached Ludicrous Speed.

Say, remember that scene in Naked Gun when Leslie Nielsen and Pricilla Presley have “safe sex” in full-body condoms?

The only way I’d kiss Kamala is with a mask on

Anyroad.

Sure, kissing each other with masks on looks really silly.

But this is Kamala Harris we’re talking about. Fact is, the only way you could get me to kiss Kamala is with a mask on.

Or wearing a full-body condom for that matter.

I know where that mouth has been.

I’d no sooner kiss Kamala maskless than I would lick a toilet seat.

Listen, this is just as much a gross topic for me as it is for you.

But let’s be honest here. I doubt very much that home alone Mr. Kamala is wearing a mask when he smooches with the Missus. So why kiss Kamala in a mask when you’re both vaccinated and outside?

If this is the Biden Administration’s idea of “mask messaging,” no wonder they’re having such a hard time getting people to stay masked.

It would be better just to threaten us with “Wear a mask or we’ll make you kiss Kamala Harris.”

Most people aren’t as stupid as the Biden Team thinks. We know it’s all theater.

When Joe and Jill go maskless while inside the Carter home only to slip their masks back on when they step outside to meet the press, we know it’s theater.

And believe me; watching Doug kiss Kamala when both of them are masked and vaccinated doesn’t send the message they think it does.

We know it’s theater.

And at this point, it’s become theater of the absurd.