Header Ads

ad

In space no one can hear you cackle

Kamala Harris has been put in charge of the National Space Council.

Space, the final frontier. These are the no-show voyages of the Vice President🤣 Hyena Harris. Her four-year mission to avoid doing any work. To seek out root causes and systemic racism. To boldly avoid going where no man has gone before.

I don’t know if you heard, but the President🤣 has put Kamala Harris in charge of the National Space Council.

I admit, I laughed myself silly when I read that in the New York Post this morning. And by “laughed myself silly,” I don’t mean “cackled like a hyena in heat.”

Really, I’m not kidding. Kamala Harris has actually been put in charge of the National Space Council.

Well, that’s one way to make sure we never visit outer space again.

What’s Kamala going to do when she realizes she can’t just place a zoom call to Venus?

Let me guess, it’ll be Kamala’s job to discover the root causes of alien invasions.

Given her track record of being in charge, I’d say the aliens will be pouring into our atmosphere by the tens of thousands before the month is out.

And Kamala will immediately blame it on Climate Change – claiming if only our ozone layer weren’t damaged from our dependence on fossil fuels, it would be solid enough to repel the aliens.

Then she’ll insist we offer free housing, healthcare and education to the little gray men.

Sorry. I didn’t mean to assume their gender.

According to the NY Post, she “plans to add climate change, STEM education, and diversity in the space workforce to the group’s agenda.” Funny, I think the priority of the National Space Council should be space exploration.

This is not a serious Administration.

If they ever get around to sending a manned mission to Mars, I volunteer Kamala Harris for the team. But someone better warn her that in space no one can hear you cackle.