Header Ads

ad

Weekly Reminder, The Duplicity of Nikki Haley

Previously Nikki Haley Said:

…”“I don’t think [Trump’s] going to be in the picture,” she said, matter-of-factly. “I don’t think he can. He’s fallen so far.” […] “We need to acknowledge he let us down,” she said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again.”  (link)

Yesterday when asked about her 2024 presidential ambitions Nikki Haley says:

…”Out of respect I would never do anything to go against [Trump], he knows that. I would have a conversation with him and talk to him about it should we decide we want to pursue it; but, um, no, I have a great respect for him and I would never consider running against him.”

Video at 07:10 (prompted)



Nikki Haley is the Mitt Romney of John McCains’