Header Ads

ad

While Joe steals Trump’s policies, Kamala steals his moves

Since Team Biden steals everything from Trump, I guess it shouldn’t come as a galloping shock that Kamala decided to steal his moves.



Over the last week, President Trump has been wowing his massive rally crowds by joining in and dancing to the Village People. Naturally, his moves have gone viral on social media.

Now, to be fair, Trump ain’t a dancer, that’s for sure. To tell you the truth, his moves are about as good as mine. And I can’t dance.

Like at all. I look like a junior high school boy — my arms at my sides, bent at the elbow, swaying clumsily to the music. I really stink.

But it’s the spontaneity of Trump’s dancing that I find charming.

His moves, good or bad, are a response to the moment. You’ve seen his rallies. You know how it is. The energy is electric. If I was there, as awful as I am at dancing, I’d be busting a move too.

And since Team Biden steals everything from Trump, I guess it shouldn’t come as a galloping shock that Kamala Harris decided to steal his moves.

The difference of course is Kamala wasn’t standing in front of a vast sea of energized, dancing people.

Stealing Trump’s “dance with the crowd” spontaneity when you’re standing in front of no crowd is so on the nose for a phony like Kamala Harris.

Funny. I’m absolutely unable to resist the urge to cringe.

Truthfully, is there anything Kamala Harris does that doesn’t make me cringe?

The woman is so incredibly inauthentic, it makes my joints hurt just looking at her.

Notice how they don’t show you the audience size here. Because of course not. While Trump was doing his moves in front of thousands, Kamala was stealing his moves in front of a handful of parked cars.

Which, when you get right down to it, is as cringy and embarrassing as Biden waving to an empty field as he exits his plane.

The thing I like about Trump doing his moves to the Village People is he doesn’t care if he looks silly. And he certainly isn’t trying to look cool. Instead, Trump is enjoying a fun moment with his supporters.

I’ve said for years that the American people are a tonic for President Trump. Being out of DC and enjoying the company of his supporters brings out the fun in the guy.

He loosens up.

He enjoys himself.

And he even busts a move.

Trump has what Kamala could never achieve – authenticity.

So while Biden steals Trump’s policies – like “buy American” – Kamala, in an awkward, shameless attempt to appear cool and fun-loving, steals his moves.


Such a phony, inauthentic woman.

Honestly between the two of them, Joe and 

Kamala don’t have a single original thought.