Header Ads

ad

W³P Weekend Open Thread - Requested Edition






Well, here we are ... and by special request this week from Community Member, Obey. He cornered me and said you're going to post an open thread because I asked kindly. And that's about it. Nothing dramatic happened at all. It was a pretty short and cordial exchange.

Pardon me if this one is a little raggedy around the edges. I'm kind of throwing this together and just winging it, but that's what I usually do, but today is different because of no particular reason than I say it is. It's 2020's fault. And if that doesn't suffice, then it's disqus' fault. Imagine if 2020 and disqus had a baby. Yeah, think about that shiz for a second. It would be the end of the universe. Well, maybe not the universe but it definitely be the end of something. But then again how could 2020 and is disqus even conceive a baby? These are the important questions of our times that need answers people!

We've got Sam cooking some stuff today. Feel free to recommend someone new to feature for the food blog portion of future open threads. We've got an Irish cutie making a Boulevardier. And of course the obligatory doggo and kitto videos ... and what's that last thing down there?

















Wassup y'all. It's Meme Dump, and I'm here to dump all over Open Threads good time with my own good time. Wait ... that actually sounds kind of gross. That's why I have a Dump Truck in my artwork ... so that it doesn't make people think of ... you know, the thing. CUT ... Stop right there ... get to the memes, you're grossing everyone out MD. Geeze what's with you. Freakin' weirdo.














Time for the music blog portion of the thread. We have a specific request this week of starting out with Blood Sweat and Tears - "When I Die" from Community Member Mark Smith. I see you Mark, here it is. So I guess requests are a thing now, so send them in to get featured in the blog post that most people skip. C'mon y'all. I know the drill. Everybody skips to the comments. Point out the text only meme tucked away above and get upvote bombed.



\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\


//////////////////////


\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\



y'all know what's up memes, gifs, music, pics, random thoughts ... post 'em if you got 'em


and don't forget to recommend and invite someone new to join in