Header Ads

ad

W³P Weekend Open Thread - One Million Page View Celebration Party Lit Edition






Eeyup, it's that time of the week again when I think about making an open thread but haven't been doing it recently. Reason being, I haven't been around a computer on Friday's much and I can't put one of these together on my phone. With the slow down from the quarantine we took time to work on projects, so that's what has been going on. Now that things are going back to normal, I'm at my normal spot on Friday for now. Just think about it like this, the founder of this blog, going back to when we were a channel was MIA711, MIA not being a name but meaning Missing In Action. She would be gone for long periods of time, and is presently in a record breaking streak of not peeping in on us. The long interruptions between open threads is a tribute to her. So you see, it all has a purpose, or that's the story I'm sticking to anyways.


Just like I'm fashionably late with the OT posts, I'm also fashionably late with bringing life changing, universe altering information to you. A little over three weeks ago wwwp-lives.blogspot.com, our little corner of the internet crossed one million page views. Yep, you heard it right, a cool ONE MIL. You have no idea how long it took for DGM and I to just sit on the home page and refresh and refresh, over and over and over day in and day out. Nah, but for serious, I think that's kind of cool. So everyone, pat yourself on the back and download this special one of a kind trophy.




Parler, check it out. We're all showing up there. It's a glitchfest just like disqus, so you should have no problem with it. parler.com





Airighty, for today's next segment lets start with ...... I'm typing this live, as I'm thinking ...... let's do some comedy and a random weird video where we don't get half the jokes, and maybe a little bit of reddit while we're at it. I've done plenty of Sam's videos, he needs a break.

















And now for the tunes.



\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\


//////////////////////


\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\


//////////////////////

y'all know what's up
memes, gifs, music, pics, random thoughts ...
post 'em if you got 'em


and don't forget to recommend
and invite someone new to join in