Header Ads

ad

Val-Jar: International Gal of Mockery

I guess that’s what happens when you spend all your free time with that hot mess of fashion, Michelle Obama. You go on live TV dressing like Austin Powers.


I meant to do this ‘Shop image of Val-Jar the other day when I first saw this tweet:


Yes, that’s Val-Jar appearing on CBS This Morning Super Tuesday dressed like Austin Powers.

Either that, or Val-Jar is dressing like an eighteenth century gentleman.  They were big into neck-cloths back in the seventeen hundreds too.

But given the fact that she’s wearing a purple outfit with a neck-cloth, I think the Austin Powers connection is more fitting.

After I saw the first tweet, several other folks spotted the same thing.


I guess that’s what happens to you when you spend all your free time with that hot mess of fashion, Michelle Obama.

Do you mean to tell me not one person in the Green Room took Val-Jar aside and said, “Oh, honey, no.  You look like Austin Powers!”

Then again, nobody in the Green Room of Good Morning America pulled Hillary aside to tell her she was wearing too much make-up.  So I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised that they let Val-Jar go on camera looking like that.

I guess when you leave the White House fabulously wealthy, you can dress any old way you choose no matter how idiotic you look.

But I’m glad Val-Jar has no fashion sense (or a mirror apparently).  Because it gives me a reason to have a little Photoshop fun at her expense.

Oh, behave!