Header Ads

ad

Jeeze, Hillary, save some make-up for the rest of us

I’ve long believed that Hillary Clinton has no friends. And now I’m certain of it. Because friends don’t let friends leave the house looking like a reject from RuPaul’s Drag Race.


I was just on Twitter and I saw a video clip of Hillary Clinton on Good Morning America flogging her Hulu “documentary.” Well, I tried watching it, but I couldn’t get through it because Hillary’s make-up distracted the heck out of me.

I always believed that Hillary’s biggest campaign expense in 2016 was all that make-up she slathered on so as not to look like the walking dead.
It was bad then.  But it was nothing compared to what she’s doing now.  Look at this.


Oh, honey. No.  Save some make-up for the rest of us.

I realize she wants to make the most of her newly-ironed face, but all the rouge in the world isn’t going to convince us that you have youthful apple cheeks.

I think if a woman in Chappaqua runs to the drug store for some eyeliner she’s going to be stunned to discover that those shelves are just as empty as the ones holding the bottled water and antiseptic wipes.

Maybe Hillary has coronavirus and she’s overcompensating by piling on the layers of make-up.

Now, I realize that most women own more than their fair share of make-up.  But as a general rule, they don’t apply it all at once.

Good gravy, her eyes have so much liner and mascara on them, she can barely keep them open.  Which may explain why, when inspecting her handiwork in the mirror, Hillary didn’t notice just how dreadful she looks.

Drag queens don’t wear that much make-up.

I know Hillary is getting up there in years.  But, sweet merciful Zeus, applying make-up with a trowel isn’t fooling anyone with two working eyes.

I’ve long believed that Hillary Clinton has no friends.  And now I’m certain of it.  Because friends don’t let friends leave the house looking like a reject from RuPaul’s Drag Race.