Header Ads

ad

Why They Hate Trump

When I was growing up, my parents taught me several things:

1. Racism only effects those who let it.
2. You are responsible for your success.
3. Men provide, women nurture.
4. Marriage is forever.
5. If someone gets in your face laugh, until they touch you. 

My Father used to say, "walk away", my Mother used to say, "if they touch you cold cock them"

She always told me, "your Father has a heart of gold, but no one every beat him up." Then she would wink.

My Father taught all his children how to fight but he also said, "a stupid man resorts to violence to further his position"

I cherished my Father because I knew he never got past the 6th grade and yet he was successful. As the oldest son, he raised his seven brothers and sisters since his Father died early.

Now I tell you all this because I have a theory about why the Liberals hate Trump so much. he is the man they have never seen.

Since the 70's we have seen social experimentation in which men are supposed to be more like women. Granted in the 90's it went full bore insane and now they want all masculine traits destroyed.

Now let's examine what Liberalism has accomplished. The Liberal "male" looks different to me, it acts different and frankly it makes me queasy. 

But, it has its rights, if it will leave me alone to be me.

Trump to me is the old school man, he says what he thinks, he hits back when hit. Yes, he is thin skinned, but really who isn't?

But he scares these Beta Males to death because I think deep down they wish they could be like that but don't know how.

If America keeps sliding down this anti-male track, who will defend her?  

Which of these two men would you put trust in?

Liberals are allowing open borders and believe you me, the males coming in are agressive and Alpha Males.

If we were to have a major event, how will many of our cities survive? 

I see young men today who can't change a tire let alone build a cabin, hunt game or plant crops.

My parents made sure their children got good educations, I hold a BSME, formed my own company and sold it when I retired. All my children hold advanced degrees, but all can build a shelter, hunt game and plant crops.

What say you?