Header Ads

ad

Where Are They Now?

Yesterday while cleaning out strorage, I found a box of comic books my oneson collected. When he was growing up he was less active then his brother and prone to being "chubby". He became an avid reader and saved all the money he earned while working the farm to buy comic books. Oddly, he collected comics from the 60's. When I asked him why he said, "they seem to be less violent and more imaginative"

Pretty astute for a 10 year old.

Anyway, the reason I tell this story is he sort of grew out of his brothers shadow in high school, took up track, ran cross country, played football with his big brother and they both were quite good.

In college he got into marathons and today he and his wife run them quite often.

When I called him yesterday about the comic books he asked if he could have them, I of course said yes, but I asked him, what does a grown man want with comic books. He said, Dad, "they were my anchor to avoiding trouble"  Hmmm.....

But it brings me to what I started thinking about, Where Are They Now?

My sons are both pretty stable and relatively successful. I and their Mother were quite proud of them. So, I wonder what these parents are thinking today:

 Jigglypuff Feminist Protestor, this video is from May 2016. So nearly 4 years later, where is Jigglypuff?


  Moaning Apologist Protestor, this is nearly 3 years later, Jan 2017. Wonder where she is?

I know where the young boy I worried about who at times seemed withdrawn and chubby, less athletic then his older brother and certainly not as outgoing as he was at 10.

Sadly both of these Liberal children are several years older than my son was at 10, but obviously years less mature.

I wonder have they grown up? Have they established lives their parents could be proud of? 

If anyone knows the status of Jigglypuff or Moaner please let us all know!

Last but not least:  2020 has started off as a great year, President Trump showed all Democrats how to handle threats on an American Embassy and what happens when our Forces find a muslim Piece of Shit who needs a lesson in fucking with America.

God Bless President Trump and all our Military Forces around the world.

If Iran strikes back, it is time to level Terhan!