Header Ads

ad

Who Will Flip First?

When Adam Schiff for Brains lies to the American people for three years about the Russia Collusion Delusion (Democrat Coup) and when asked why he lied, how does he respond?

"I was unaware the FBI was doing the things ideintified in the Horowitz report"

Now let's translate that to reality: "I had to keep lying, when I saw how poorly our people were covering their tracks while fabricating the case, I paniced because I dod not want people to see what a filthy lying piece of shit Ireally am."

Hmmm.......

Along comes Big Bird Comey and when he is asked why he lied for so long given what the Horowitz Report reveals, how does he respond?

" I placed to much faith in the FBI processes developed over the last 20 years"

Now let's translate that to reality: "I fully expected my people to fully fake documents and prepare a cover up no one could figure out, but it was them not me who did all this. I will testify against anyone if I canavoid arrest and punishment for sedition."

Good God people, howcananyone take these two pieces of shit serious? they are caught participating in an attempted coup, caught lying about it and even now are trying to spin their way out of arrest and prosecution.

I want to see both arrested, sent to a Max Facility where prsioners can rape them repeatedly for years.