Header Ads

ad

Fun with Jedi Liz Warren


As I was putting together the Photoshop for my previous post on Jedi Liz Warren, I couldn’t decide what images to use.  So as a result, I created several Star Wars-themed images of Jedi Liz that I ultimately didn’t include when I published the post.

Which is a shame because I put some time and energy into them.

So I figured I’d go ahead a do second post featuring the Jedi Liz Warren images that didn’t make the final cut.

Consider this the “deleted scenes” special feature for my previous post.

But before I give you the “deleted scenes,” here are the extended versions of the two images I used to create the one I settled on in my previous post.




Okay, now to the totally new images that got left on the cutting room floor.

Sadly, I couldn’t noodle out the perfect way to do a Jar Jar Binks image of Jedi Liz. 
I gave it the old college try to no avail.

In the end, I stuck with Jedi Liz as Princess Leia.


Jedi Liz Selfie


Jedi Liz Hologram

Trigger Warning! Trigger Warning! Trigger Warning!!!

Yeah, I went there.

Sorry.

But what collection of Jedi Liz Photoshops would be complete without the Princess Leia bikini?


Jedi Liz bikini
Forgive me.