Header Ads

ad

Thank Goodness The Wall Street Journal Is Still In The Business Of Journalism

Attorneys representing Elizabeth Holmes in a civil lawsuit say the disgraced Theranos founder, once the youngest self-made female billionaire, hasn’t paid her law firm bills in more than a year.

Interested in Theranos ?

Add Theranos as an interest to stay up to date on the latest Theranos news, video, and analysis from ABC News.
Add Interest
In papers filed with the U.S. District Court of Arizona on Sept. 30, 2019, the law firm Cooley LLP has requested to “withdraw as counsel of record for Elizabeth Holmes,” adding, “given Ms. Holmes’s current financial situation Cooley has no expectation that Ms. Holmes will ever pay it for its services as her counsel.”
Fascinating story of what is wrong with our business and culture today. 
I actually considered investing in this company in 2009, but all the prospective material I got from them seemed like fluff. When I discussed with my broker, he said STAY AWAY! 
That, is why he and I have been great friends for years, he really seems to know his research.
If you have about a half hour to listen to the podcast and read the few attached articles it shows what is wrong with the business culture and society in general.
I always required my board members be experienced in the my company's industry and know details about my business, model concept and vision. I had good board members who helped me build a successful company and they left it when I sold out well off.
Today, too many boards have no nothing faces who are nothing more than figure heads from politics, media and entertainment who seem to add glitz rather than value.
Theranos was a fascinating business which turned out to be nothing more than a fraud helped along by riding the altruistic wave of Liberal tripe.
If you watch the Podcast you will see how this company through the Liberal use of glitz and hype grew to a valuation of $9 billion dollars, listen to the known Liberals talk about the company, it is obvious they know nothing! 
Some savy people lost big on it and I have to say, I do not feel sorry for them.
When you fail to do your due diligence you deserve the outcome you get!